Famous Last Words: End of Class

I really enjoyed the readings for this week.  They were different from most of the fairy tales that I had grown up with.  I did have time to do both portions of the reading; however, I forgot to log the second portion, so I just did the quiz for the extra reading instead so I could get the extra points for it. 

I believe I did my best writing for this week in this class.  I really liked my story this week; I killed off the character unexpectedly, which isn’t very nice, but is far more entertaining than having a predictable ending to the story. 

I really enjoyed reading a storybook this week about different constellations telling their stories about how they became constellations. The writing was incredible; I wish that it was a book honestly, I think my youngest sister would live reading it. 

I had a final in one of my classes this week on Wednesday, which was not fun.  That day was also my birthday.  Taking a final on your birthday is not fun; the only thing worse is being sick on your birthday.  Some of the articles from this class have helped me with my studying for that final.  While I was studying, I would meditate a bit when my mind started to wander, and when I got back to it I was actually able to pay attention and retain more information. 

I actually hosted an event for my floor this week.  We had a study night on Thursday. I rented out one of the new storm shelters in the residence halls so that my residents would have a nice quiet place to study outside of the crowded library. 


Next week I have two finals, which I am not looking forward to.  However, I am excited for this semester to be over.  I am a bit sad that this class will be over, because I do enjoy reading the stories and learning the things from extra credit.  I actually wish that I could take this class again, because I enjoyed the writing aspect of it as well.


I thought that this picture book ended the class nicely.
 File:The Story Book LACMA 40.12.40.jpg
The Story Book, by William-Adolphe Bourguereau, Source: Wikimedia Commons

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Queen

Story Week 13