Growth Mindset: The Five Whys

Goal: I want to live outside of Oklahoma some day
Why:  because I would like to experience new things, and that can best be done in an environment that I didn't grow up in
Why is that important: because learning new things is the best way to experience growth
Why does that matter: because growing as a person is something that everyone should strive for
Why: because it is something that we can all work toward, yet never achieve
Why: because we are human, and that means that no one is perfect, but using empathy and learning from other's experiences can help us work toward that goal.

 I chose this challenge because I learned about it while working toward my green belt in lean six/sigma.  This helped me better understand why I want to live outside of Oklahoma after I graduate.  I am too comfortable in Oklahoma, and I need to get outside of my comfort zone to be able to grow. 

I chose this picture because this entire time I was picturing a curious little child asking me why about everything, like I used to do with my parents. 
File:Redheaded child mesmerized 2.jpg
Redheaded Child Memorized by the Camera, Source: Wikimedia Commons

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Queen

Story Week 13